beckstraordinary
one classy broad
11.12.2006
It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday...
So, now that everyone on my links list is officially on MySpace, I'm going to make the official transition. I update my blog a bazillion (official number there, folks) times more on MySpace than I do here. So, if you're looking for it, here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/beckstraordinary

I'll leave this up for a good two weeks so everyone knows, but if you don't have a MySpace page of your own, I'd highly suggest it. Send me an add. It's possible I might just add you. Also, it's easier to subscribe to my blog on MySpace because you get automatic updates.

I'd like to take the time out to thank you all for your constant support and reading of the insanity that is my life. I'd also like to thank blogger for the years and years (at least three or four, there were other blogs before this) of taking my crap and posting it for the world to see. You rock the casbah.