beckstraordinary
one classy broad
10.27.2006
Could The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up...
*sigh*

I have so much to do today and such little time to do it, I think my head my explode. May though, no guarentees. But I'm so excited about it. I have to put my straps on my dress and fix my wings and get bug antenna somehow. I have to listen through the Halloween songlist and download one song. I have to get to the Lodge and set up the computers. I have to assist Ms. Linda in getting ready...and possibly getting her imbibed to get her to go through with everything.

It's been a stressful week for me, and I'm not taking it well. I am not myself. I spent a good portion of last night whining and moaning to Dana and Michela (poor, poor Michela, she got to hear the worst of it) about everything. Linda's heard a good amount of it this week. I had a fight with mom. I took a test that I didn't want to--tests at work are not okay anymore. I've been having trouble with men in general lately, romanitc or not. Frankly, I've been a giant bitch lately. I apologize.

I love you all. I promise. I don't mean to offend. I mean to enlighten, really.