beckstraordinary
one classy broad
9.24.2006
Go Ahead And Multiply...
I don't know if it's possible to age for a night and then turn the clock back, but that's how I felt tonight. I got home from the party, sat on the couch and had this oddly restless feeling. Super restless. Obscenely restless. I went to check out movie times but nothing I wanted to see was playing for the rest of the night. I had this need to leave the house, like I wasn't done being away from the house...and it didn't end there.

I drove around for an hour and then pulled in to Borders. I thought for sure I'd be able to find something to capture my attention, but no luck. I spent half an hour in there and walked out with nothing.

I went to Target and spent a half an hour in there. I bought some UNO cards.

I don't know what my deal is. I felt like complete crap. I don't know if it's the meds, if it's the fact that I don't want to go back to work, if I'm trying to get over the fact that the people I'm closest to aren't close enough to call up on the fly anymore. Bugh.

Anyone want to play UNO?
1 Comments:
Blogger SuzieQ said...
UNO :) Hope things work out for you...