beckstraordinary
one classy broad
9.16.2006
Encrouching On Dangerous Territory...
Went to Nebraska City with Trevor and Kristin and the Squirrels today. It was for the Applejack Festival. There were craft shows, all sorts of apple fairs, and cherry wine so sweet/sour my tongue went numb. Yikes, I know.

The craft shows reminded me of all the little crafts I was fortunate to run into in my youth. The Christmas ornaments made with safety pins and beads, kitty broom covers, and quilting stands as far as the eye could see. I thought it was just because my mom was from Missouri and brought all of her craftiness with her. I was wrong. They're a widespread epidemic.

I've made brownies. My kitchen and living room are sweltering hot now.
1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
um, you are still a youth.