beckstraordinary
one classy broad
9.25.2006
Bradley Whitford Will Have My Babies...
Oh yes, he will (with apologies to his wife).

I am a glutton for good television. I've seen both episodes of Studio 60 and I am terribly flustered. I've come to the point where I just randomly exclaim, "the pairing of Bradley Whitford and Matthew Perry alongside Tommy Schlamme and Aaron Sorkin...why is God is so good to me!?!"

I was a big fan of The West Wing. This show...well, it's just like eating toasted heaven covered in chocolate and married to two graham crackers. Can I please have s'more!?!

Also, this Heroes show? Is there no end to the geekdom that will ensue in me? Good night...it's like The 4400 but with superheroes...and no rapture.

I'm beaming.
2 Comments:
Blogger Becky said...
I am curious how you are going to arrange for him to have babies at all... ;o)

Blogger SuzieQ said...
hehehe TV...