beckstraordinary
one classy broad
8.28.2006
Movie Night Thursday: Idlewild...

Well kiddos and cadets, I, on occasion have thrown a movie night or two and have no intention of stopping because until we die, there are an infinite amount of Thursday nights that can be preoccupied with just about anything. This Thursday, even though we are all broke as a joke, is no exception.


Granted, movie night is usually just a rental put on in my living room, this Thursday movie night installment is not going to take place at my house, and it is not going to be free. We'll be meeting at Troy and Merinda's place around 6:30 (I'll get more specific as Thursday draws near) and heading over to the Twin Creek Theater to watch the 7 pm showing.

Any and all are invited to attend. We'll do a carpool from Troy and Merinda's to the theater and back (because it's a 3 minute drive). No need to bring shoes since there won't really be enough room to dance in the aisles. Just bring enough for the movie and refreshments if you'd like.

If I get enough interest between now and then (MEANING: post if you're coming or not, by private messaging me on the Jitterbugs Joint Forum, on my Myspace, here on my Blog, or hell, even call me to let me know), I'll try calling up the theater and seeing if we can get some sort of group rate.

Okay kids, you know the drill, pass it on.
4 Comments:
Blogger SuzieQ said...
Do you know how much the tickets cost there?

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
Somewhere between $7 & $9...

Blogger SuzieQ said...
I can't go anymore...sorry. :( I really want to go...

Blogger Viv said...
I wanna go! I wanna go!!