beckstraordinary
one classy broad
6.21.2006
Get Your Kicks On Route 66...
So, if I was ever going to make a comedy movie and make the attempt to put a big star in it (big being relative, not the point), I'd court Bonnie Hunt like the dickens. That woman never fails to amuse/amaze me. Gah. Part of it is that she's a homegirl (Illinois, represent!), part of it is that she's so damn awesome.



Unfortunately, I had to download the entire Cars album from iTunes to get John Mayer's version of Route 66 (woo! totally dancable!), but at least I got a few doo-wop songs that'll be nice for Friday nights. We don't play nearly enough doo-wop on Friday nights. I shall make it my mission to remedy that. I want to walk away from dancing feeling like I just walked out of American Graffiti (guh, love that movie).

It's movie month. Happens from time to time. Tomorrow though, I shall forgo the movies to be privy to Shakespeare In The Park's version of Taming Of The Shrew. Love that one! So funny. If anyone wants to join me, you know how to get in contact, do so. Word.
3 Comments:
Blogger SuzieQ said...
Ahh! I want to go to Shakespeare, too! :( Unfortunately...I'm stuck with work...grr Shakespeare goes into July, right?

Blogger SuzieQ said...
How was Shakespeare?? My sister went, but I don't know if she saw you or you saw her...

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
I went to leave and heard a sound coming from down my block. It was the Street Railway Band playing in the gazebo...I knew I could go to SotG Saturday or Sunday night, so I went to see the band instead.