beckstraordinary
one classy broad
6.27.2006
Caffine Free Diet Coke Sure Messes With Your Tummy...
I had an idea today for a drawing...I don't know though, I think I'd want a frame of refrence and I can't seem to find anything on the web. I guess this is the best I have for now...and I'm sure that's not saying much.

Somedays I find myself more inspired than others. Those are usually the days things get a little hairy and I should actually be responsible and don't want to be. I don't know why I fight adulthood so much of the time. It's not that difficult, I'm just missing maybe one or two rite de passage. I can't believe they would make that much of a difference. I realize this makes no sense at the moment, but if I get off my batoot to do it, I'll pass it on once I'm finished.

There may be a last minute change on the sleepover. I'm thinking instead of figuring out a way to get rid of my folks (orignally they were supposed to be out of town, they ended up not going - yarr), I may just pay for a hotel room for all of us so we don't have to worry about parking, there'd be a pool, and we wouldn't have to do any of the cleaning up...what say you? Would you be willing to bring about 5-7 bucks to help pay for the room/food?
2 Comments:
Blogger Becky said...
i'm sure i could swing that. its pretty reasonable. are you thinking one room or two, because you had a big list of people to invite/

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
I was thinking of a suite...I still have some more calling around to do though.