beckstraordinary
one classy broad
5.06.2006
Move Out The Way...
Happy feet! I've got those hap-hap-happy feet!
Give them a low-down beat
And they begin dancing!


Just came back from another successful night of dancing. I'm coming down from the endorphins. Takes a while to finally poop out for me, so I thought I'd share a thought or two with you.

1. It's Spring. This is both a blessed and a dreaded event. I have a love-hate relationship with this season because of all the implications. New life - yay. No new relationship - boo. The sun comes out - yay. My allergies flare a little - boo. School is ending for all my friends - yay. School is starting for me - boo. Etc. It's like a never-ending boxing match as good and evil collide. At least autumn has no connections to any kind of "fever." There's always autumn to look foreward to.

2. Sorry kids. I crashed, there's no #2.
1 Comments:
Blogger Viv said...
I like fall to. See you in class today. BRING ON THOSE HAPPY FEET!!!!