beckstraordinary
one classy broad
5.16.2006
Low Blow...
I haven't watched much tv lately outside of Grey's Anatomy. I haven't actually clocked in any normal tv hours in months. I will say this, I've only seen three of the American Idol episodes, and from the beginning I was hoping Taylor Hicks would just go for the gold and sing my favorite song (yes, favorite in writing). I was actually a little nervous that I would have to hear stories about it second hand. Not at all so. He sang it tonight and although not quite Otis, not quite John Cryer as Duckie lipsyncing Otis, it was damn good. I will be the first to admit that I didn't do any voting tonight, so if he doesn't make it to next Tuesday, I will make no such declarations of dissapointment.

I'm sick. I'm not sure if it's the giant bouquet of flowers on the cubicle behind me, the flowers from Lindsay Lindz, or the bug going around work (although I've heard it's a stomach virus and I'm pretty sure I don't have a stomach virus). I don't have any health insurance until June 1st, so I have to tough this one out. I'm going to go pass out now.
2 Comments:
Blogger Becky said...
well i hope you feel better!

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
Pollen.