beckstraordinary
one classy broad
3.17.2006
Walking On Sunshine...
Ummm...top O'the afternoon to ya!

Happy St. Patrick's Day one and all.

So, good news? I got downtime at work and went to Metro today to do my math and english assessments. It's confirmed, I suck at math, but I'm college level english. Woo. I have a meeting with a counselor on Monday so I can talk to them about Summer classes and what I want to do with all of this nonsense.

Mom and dad are out of town again, so naturally, I'm not telling them a thing until I've registered. Unless they get home and I can't hold it in.

Anyway, I need a new job. I'm *miserable* being a phone monkey. It's not a bad job. It's not bad pay. It's just that I'm subjecting myself to verbal abuse eight hours a day, five days a week. So it's time I do something that would move me on to bigger and better things. We'll see what happens with everything.
2 Comments:
Blogger Becky said...
Becki- experience has taught me a valuable lesson I will now share with you- never include the name of your employer on your blog. It can get you in trouble. You might want to edit this entry and simply call it "work".

Blogger Mae said...
Agreed with Becky, but congrats on the new job!