beckstraordinary
one classy broad
3.12.2006
Oh So Top Three...


Top 3 Country Songs:
Don't Fence Me In - Gene Autry
Love, Me - Colin Ray
Walkin' - Patsy Cline

Top 3 Movies:
The Breakfast Club
Empire Records
Dogma

Top 3 Books:
The Phantom Tollbooth - Norton Juster
My Antonia - Willa Cather
Franny And Zooey - JD Salinger

Top 3 Bad Habits:
-waiting in aftercall at work and avoiding having to answer the phone at any cost
-using my credit cards
-leaving water bottles in my car

Top 3 Leads:
Lee
Kristin
Billy

Top 3 Reality Shows:
Project Runway
The Real World
What Not To Wear

Top 3 Liquids:
Water
Milk
Jones Juice Bada Bing

Top 3 SNL Characters:
Roseann Roseannadanna
Mary Catherine Gallagher
Garth Algar

Top 3 Magazines:
Domino
Spin
Time

Top 3 Redheads Ever:
Me
Danny Kaye
Lucille Ball

Top 3 Disney Characters:
Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)
Arcamedes (Sword In The Stone)
Lady Kluck (Robin Hood)
4 Comments:
Blogger SuzieQ said...
Breakfast Club is playing at Dundee Theatre at midnight Friday and Saturday ynight!! :)

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
DUDE!!! There should be a large group of people going to this. I think Friday night after JNO would be awesome. That is, if I get Saturday morning off like I asked for. If not, Saturday at midnight would be just as kickass!

Blogger SuzieQ said...
I'm going Saturday night, because there is a possibility there may be too many drunkies Friday night. But yeah a group would be awesome!!

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
I'll put it on the Jitterbug's board as a local happening. Ha-ha!