beckstraordinary
one classy broad
2.07.2006
Time For A Game Of Yay/Boo:
Yay: Great party this weekend.
Boo: Back to the old work schedule

Yay: Downtime.
Boo: I opened my mailbox & found the schedule I put in for was declined.

Yay: There's still the possiblity of the escalations job.
Boo: They're postponing any announcements due to some new schmo corprerate crap.

Yay: Watched my niece & nephew for an hour & a half.
Boo: Nephew slept the entire time.

Yay: Got to go dancing with my sister tonight.
Boo: She & Trevor had a skirmish about it yet again.

Yay: Went to Eli's & hung with Josie & Brian.
Boo: Went to Millard Legions Club first & was completely out of our element, turned around, and vamoosed right out of there.

Yay: WON BEN FOLDS TICKETS ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!
No more boos for the day.
1 Comments:
Blogger Viv said...
Who is Ben Folds? Is he a rock star? Congradulations!!!