beckstraordinary
one classy broad
2.01.2006
Let's Hear It For The Boy...
T minus 3 days...I kicked myself in the pants tonight. I went all over to get food for the party. I got the perfect party accessory and about died when I saw something else that's chilling in the refrigerator as we speak (yessss!). I'm gonna have to keep some things tucked deep inside me so you don't all chicken out at the last second. Lets just say, "game on."

In honor of our three last days of rockstar party preparations, I'm gonna have to post a few pictures of my favorite rockstars.

Mick Jagger & an Aston Martin - I don't know which one was dreamier.

Jim Morrison...*sigh*

One name needed: Hendrix.

Prince: another example that monarchy is screwy, but hot.
2 Comments:
Blogger Viv said...
Being that I am your creation I was wondering which one I'm supposed to be.

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
Well, Kristin & I talked it over & we decided Alanis.