beckstraordinary
one classy broad
2.02.2006
It's Ladies' Night, Oh What A Night...
T minus 2 days!

Let me tell you, if you ever get the inclination to seperate bags of M&Ms by hand, you better be prepared to wear something to keep your lips watertight. It took a lot of restraint on my part. I will not even try to lie. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you'll ignore my weaknesses. My mom helping me, on the other hand...

Kristin and I have finalized the night's main event. You thought it was drunken karaoke, I know. Not at all. Yessssss... I'm so excited I haven't been able to concentrate on a damn thing at work. Gah! Oh, and I'm not telling anyone until they get here. Yeehaw!

Iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, frankly.

Bow to the Joplin of all things rock.

Tina "She's Got Legs" Turner

The Material Girl...and how.

Alanis Morrisette: The Coming Out Of The Dark Ages
1 Comments:
Blogger The Fly said...
Beck, I just want you to know that I've read through a bunch of your recent posts, and you're awesome. Keep on truckin'.