beckstraordinary
one classy broad
1.16.2006
To Anyone Who Needs A Gun...
I've spent more on gas money in the last three days than I have in the last two weeks. I think I'm trembling on the edge of a funk at the moment. Nothing bad, I just tend to get real daydreamy and contemplative and eat when I'm bored and drive a lot more than I walk. I think I may go for a walk before the sun completely dissapears for the day, but I'm trying to keep my head out of the clouds before I get swallowed up. Periods like that can be theraputic at times, but awful and depressing sometimes. Maybe it's the drastic switch in weather and what that kind of thing does to my body, or maybe it's the fact that I've spent this weekend on an off kilter sleeping schedule. Either way, I need to get my blood circulating before I switch to humbug mode.

I'll come back and write something inspiring to make up for this, I promise.
1 Comments:
Blogger Viv said...
I hear ya. I'm not sure if there is a reason sometimes.