beckstraordinary
one classy broad
1.08.2006
Eye Contact + No Certian Knowledge Of Other Persons' Inner Monologue = Could Be Anything...
This is a test. This is only a test...



I spent a lot of time tonight making eye contact with people. Man, woman, boy, girl, kitty. Enough people in my mind to equivocate a lot. In fact, one of them and I tried to have an entire conversation by eye contact. It struck me that unless I have any insight into what their stream of conscience sounds like, I could have been talking kittens with my eyes while they spoke oranges. So, who knows how tonight really went. While not new I feel I must extrapolate that it was just an unvoiced experiement for the night.
5 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
eye contact? what's that? i only notice lips.

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
Boo.

Blogger Unknown said...
you should get involved with this conversation sometime, it is highly entertaining.

Blogger Beckstraordinary said...
Converse then, man.

Blogger Viv said...
So that's what you were doing. I think I had one of those conversations with you.