beckstraordinary
one classy broad
12.12.2005
You Keep Sayin...

Today has been progressive. When things get exciting, I get motivated to do everything I've said I need to do. It is getting me off my butt to do things that needed to be done since the day I looked at the house. Today I've been working on the stairway leading to my room. Tomorrow I'll finish them and Wednesday, dad will stain and poly the actual stairs themselves. I'll finish hanging all my pictures. I'll clean the bathroom up and down and consider moving on to the kitchen cabinets. I've cleaned all the windows and the radiators - which holy friggin cow...

We had our Christmas program at church on Sunday. It was nice and relaxing. The kids did their cute five minute program, all the parents teared up, Kristin and Trevor led every one in carols, and everyone ate sugar they knew they shouldn't. I'm sure Jesus would have chilled with us. It was no pressure.