beckstraordinary
one classy broad
12.21.2005
Sometimes I Play Dominoes In The Dark...

Again, just wanted him here when I came back.

So, although there are no fascinating pictures, and only word of mouth to go by, I believe the party was a success. It was the best party I've ever been to, but that's not going on much. There was egg nog, and 3/4ths of it, if not a little more, were gone by the end of the night. I had maybe four mugfuls left, out of a GIGANTIC vat. Holy carp, Marsha is a lush. I could smell that thing coming five feet away. My nose hairs were singed. I'm just glad I never had to take a drink of it.

My apologies for being so abrubt, I do have class to get to. If I can squeeze it in, maybe I'll get more details out about the party. For now, I just want to clear the record: he never gave me his heart, and I would have given him a hell of a lot more than a pen if he had.