beckstraordinary
one classy broad
9.01.2005
Just Dropping A Note...
I can't get away from the bugs. I had a dragonfly hop onto the antenna of my car and just coast down 360 with me...hitchin a ride without a sign or anything. How presumptious.

You should send a postcard to www.postsecret.blogspot.com because it could save your life.

Oh, and the answer to the challenge is Faye Dunaway. I wasn't paying attention to the list, so you're not imagining this lovely edit. Rumor is she's a diamond, still in the form of a lump o'coal. I know, ow.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Katrina Relief
From one shore to another. I urge you to contribute to the Katrina hurricane relief.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##moneymaking opportunities## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##moneymaking opportunities## related stuff

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Jason Mraz wasn't on the list.

- Fly, who can't log in for some reason