beckstraordinary
one classy broad
8.20.2005
So He Was Belligerantly Sanctified...
Today at work I overheard one lady telling another a story about a priest drunkenly chewing her out because he was too obliterated to realize the church had a security system. It's days like this I appreciate my job. It's also days like this that I wonder about Catholic theology...mostly because I have questions about some of it. Well, moreso questions about Catholic clergy vs. integrity. This is not the first time I've heard of a priest ripping someone a new one.

So, Jill and I went to see The Island last night. While I won't say it's my new favorite movie, I did have a helluva time with all the circle shots. Getting dizzy in the top row of the movie theater, now that's a time. I will say that Scarlett Johanssen and Ewan McGregor saved the movie. Neither are my favorites, but I respect them both for their immense talents. Good times.

I went driving around tonight. I've been in auto pilot a lot lately. I even got pulled over for not having my headlights on (only a warning though...). At work I'm completely spacing on calls. Half the time I don't even remember what I've just said or done. I've been making a lot of double calls, I think. I've got a heard of cattle fighting for greener pastures in my brain. I'm so out of touch and dissillusioned right now. I'm fighting myself: Do I still apply for art school? Do I crap out? Do I look for a new job with the intentions to stay or leave? Should I start making more friends? Do I wait until I get out of this place? How can I check out without actually checking out?

In the immortal words of Elvis: I'm so lonesome I could (cry? die?) something or other.