beckstraordinary
one classy broad
8.05.2005
Feeling Campy...
Just got back from camp and have to say, I don't know if it's the sleep deprivation, but I think things are about to change a little. I know I want to give it at least two weeks so I can seperate myself from any strings of manipulation I may or may not be bound to right now, but I do believe some good things are on their way. It's been a while since I've been happy in my current situation more or less due to feelings of stagnation, being stuck at my job on my current schedule, feeling lonely, and the carrying the dead weight of some past stuff. It's time for that to change anyway, but I feel like I have a better idea of where things are supposed to go for now.

So, if you're feelin it, pray for me. Even though things are crap, I boast in the Lord for all he's given me and all the things I contend with in spite of their being necessary in my life.

I'm gonna go pass out now. Whee.