beckstraordinary
one classy broad
5.11.2005
Vintage Bozo's Circus Postcards Rock...
I keep trying to figure out how to work the least amount of hours and still be able to pay off all my debt within the next two years. I think I can cut it down to 30 hours a week. Granted, I'll probably want to find another job that I like to make up for the 10 hours of boredom that would take it's place. I just don't know of a place close enough to home that the 10 hours of pay wouldn't end up being used for gas. Such is the life I lead. I've discovered that lately, with all the weird storms in California, my hours at work are increasing. I'm getting irritated. Downtime is getting scarce. Ah well...at least the boss isn't in this week. Woo!

My niece has finally got the picture that she's two, and semi-allowed to be. She's been taking out all the bizarre agressions on my nephew and herself by hitting. My dad's been trying to teach her to keep her hands away from everyone, that hitting in the face is a no-no, but what he hasn't realized is that she has no qualms in using her head as a weapon. She clocked him in the face with her forehead. She just smiled while he was in pain. It was a sight. Kristin is exhausted, and Trevor works the majority of the afternoon and night, so he hasn't been able to help out much.

Mother's day was fun. Got Kristin some shoes. Got me some shoes (I know I'm not a mom...it's okay.) Got mom flowers and made her dinner. It was a good day.