beckstraordinary
one classy broad
5.18.2005
Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold...
So, there was this boy at work, I'm pretty sure I wrote about him and how he had lead me on (flirted mercilessly, asked for my number, played with my hair, yadda, yadda) for three months only to break my heart with the news that he was engaged to his three-year-old daughter's mother and dissapeared.

So, turns out he's married the girl and lives in my apartment complex...and he has no idea that I'm here. I'm so waiting for the day the three of them go out to play on the playground and I go with my sister and my niece and nephew and there we all are. Him crapping his drawers.

My heart is pounding so hard and my stomach is in knots. This is single-handedly the best and worst thing that has ever happened to me in my ENTIRE life. Please, laugh with me. God has decided to bless me in ways that, before today, I never thought possible.