beckstraordinary
one classy broad
3.22.2005
All I Gotta Say Is Your Love's Beckstraordinary, Baybeee...
Mmmm...Better Than Ezra.

So, the days are getting longer, and thank God they are. All that darkness was really beginning to get to me. I mean, yes, it's rainy and sloppy outside right now, but hooray for the fact that it's not bitter cold! Yes, I've resolved to talk about the weather. Forgive me.

For the interesting tidbits now:

1) I've applied for a new schedule at work. I've decided that my manager and I have irreconcilable differences and am taking the means necessicary to free myself of her. If that means I move back to swings, so be it. Mom also told me that if I go to Xenon, I can start going part-time. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

2) I've been hanging with jr. highers again--nothing super spiritual, just hanging. This time, though, it's with the ones at my folks' church. They're kids that have grown up knowing me and decided on their own that I was cool...without me having to prove I am. I love being reminded that I am lovable...I forget sometimes.

3) The U2 concert here sold out in 33 minutes. I'm pissed like you wouldn't believe. Ticketmaster wouldn't let me get tickets. There better be a solution for this problem. Soon.

4) Kristin's gonna pop any day now. She only has a week and a half worth of hours until she's able to graduate. I'm praying that as soon as they hand her the piece of paper, her water breaks...cause that'd be awesome on so many levels.