beckstraordinary
one classy broad
2.28.2005
That Last Comment Left Was Totally Unfair...
We're in the new apartment. Things are crazy as we're trying to figure out how to put a house of 14 rooms & a garage into an apartment of 7 rooms. There are bins and boxes piled as high as the eye can see. I have to go through 5 bins of my own this weekend and divide and conquer. Wish me luck because I can see this being a little scary.

I took some alieve for a wisdom tooth problem I think I'm having. I feel nice--like sugar and spice. So good I made brownies.

Mmmmm the Oscars...I've decided that when I grow up, I want to look like a red haired Virginia Madsen (or whatever her name is). And was it my imagination or was Jamie Foxx hitting on Oprah from the podium last night? He so was. It was the greatest.