beckstraordinary
one classy broad
12.16.2004
This Is Dedicated To The Ones I Love...
Been workin so hard
I'm punchin my card
8 hours, for what?
Please tell me what I got...

I've got this feeling that time is holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town

Gotta cut loose, FOOTLOOSE!
Kick up your Sunday shoes...


blah, blah, blah...

You're playin so cool
Obeyin every rule
But dig way down in your heart
You're yearnin, burnin for some...

Somebody to tell you life ain't passin you by
I'm here to tell you it will if you don't even try to

Cut loose, FOOTLOOSE!
Kick up your Sunday shoes...


blah, blah, blah...

You've got to turn it around
And put your feet on the ground
Now grab ahold of your soul...

I'm turnin it loose!


Ahhhh...days go by and all I can think of is this song. Hope it brightens your day as it has mine.