beckstraordinary
one classy broad
3.07.2004
For Immediate Release...
So things have been hectic. I've been running around town like a chicken with my head cut off...and when I haven't I've been trying to sleep (trying). I've been tossing and turning like mad lately. There's been some spiritual stuff going on in the house that's been keeping me up, and I still have yet to figure out what it is. Hope that doesn't sound too hokey, but I only loose sleep when I've had waaaaay too much caffine (which doesn't happen often) or when there's heavy stuff going on.

Ah...well, be that as it may...life is getting accomplished one way or another.

Sorry I've been such a putz lately. I've been really, really busy. The next deadline to add to the Writ is Tuesday. God willing, I'll also be doing some heavy editing (mucho thanks to a certian Mr. B).