beckstraordinary
one classy broad
12.06.2003
From Day To Day She Goes Insane Walking Around In My Head...
I'm playing hookey today to go Christmas shopping with my mom and sister and our friend Kate tonight. It's my last day off of the year, and I'm okay with that. I've got Christmas fever and am fully ready to do what it takes to combat that once I go back to work tomorrow. I think I may even try working overtime after that.

Other than that, I'm exstatic! I get to hang with my girlz tonight and spend money (which is always a favorite pastime). I need to buy Trevor and Leah Mae a present then I will be done. Also, I need to buy myself a new pair of jeans. I was pulling on a pair of mine Friday when the belt loop ripped clean up and took some of the actual JEANS with it. *YARR!*

So...Yes! It's Christmastime!