beckstraordinary
one classy broad
9.29.2003
Always Taking The Senic Route...
I have this nasty habit of procrastinating walking through my front door at night. Usually this is because I'm listening to something that chills me to the bones. Sometimes it's because I'm too lazy to get out of my car. Sometimes it's because I know that even at 01:30 in the morning, the "work high" is in full effect.

Tonight was no exception. It was a tune that just turned me into knots and knots. Gave me gooseflesh and made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Well, that and even though I'll look back and regret starting day one of this blog with a boy, I had a boy on the brain. I'd like to say this justifies why I came in the door half an hour late, but it doesn't.

I wonder if it's possible to have wanderlust in direct relation to the opposite sex. When I'm around my father, I get this desire to go to the Ozarks. My "brother" reminds me how long it's been since I've sat on the beach and watched someone boogy board. When I see this one though...I just want to drive Bellevue Blvd all night, back and forth...walk it...lick the very ground.